Summertime is almost here, which means that we’ll soon ditch the sweaters and bring out our dresses and bikinis for our much-awaited trips to the beach. If you’re looking for simple and stylish ways to look fresh this summer, Andrea Brillantes’ Instagram grid is the perfect inspo for resort-ready ‘fits! Ahead, we rounded up five OOTDs from the Gen Z star herself.
LOOK: 5 Outfits to Copy from Andrea Brillantes this Summer
1. You can never go wrong with an LBD, and Blythe’s summer-ready OOTD is proof. You can pair a flowy black dress with a trusty pair of sandals for strolls by the shore, or opt for your fave white sneakers to keep you comfy at the airport!
2. In case you haven’t noticed by now, Andrea’s a real natural when it comes to summer-ready dressing. Here, she leveled up her classic maillot by styling it with a flowy, sheer cover-up. You can also throw on your seashell necklace and some colorful accessories, and you’re good to go!
3. During her trip to Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, the actress turned up the heat with her light blue bikini paired with a white tank top. She threw on a floral maxi skirt and a pair of sunnies to complete the lewk, and she definitely rocked it!
4. Look as youthful as ever by donning a pastel-colored halter mini dress in the cutest floral print! This is the perfect ‘fit for hubaderas out there, trust us.
5. Stuck in a fashion rut? Denim’s the answer! Like Andrea, you can also throw on a pair of distressed denim shorts over your one-piece swimsuit of any color. This is a fuss-free way to automatically elevate your outfit.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!