It's no secret that Andrea Brillantes is a proud morena. In case you haven't noticed, the actress has a penchant for enhancing her sun-kissed complexion with fresh and glowy makeup. Even when it comes to her fashion, she doesn't shy away from rocking bright hues and fun prints that flatter her tanned skin. She's living proof that morenas can look good in absolutely any color; nevermind what conventional fashion rules and societal standards dictate!
If you're a morena in need of a little confidence boost, here are eight gorgeous Blythe-approved outfits that will inspire you to just wear what you want:
LOOK: 8 Colorful OOTDs from Andrea Brillantes
1. Andrea isn't afraid to make a bold statement with solid primary colors. Her tip: Neutralize bright pieces with understated hues like white.
2. Don't listen to anyone who says morenas can't pull off neon. Andrea's ultra-chic outfit is all the proof you need!
3. Playful candy hues also look stunning against tanned complexions. For example, Andrea looks every bit like a sun goddess in her fuschia halter dress.
4. If you're not a big fan of wearing color, there's nothing wrong with sticking to neutrals. As an added bonus, these fool-proof pieces will pair well with nearly everything in your closet.
5. Andrea lives for dainty pastel hues, and it's not hard to understand why! As this 'fit demonstrates, soft colors bring out the golden undertones of dark skin in the most subtle, effortless way.
6. Going with white is never a bad idea, especially if you often feel like you have "nothing to wear." You can keep it casual with printed white clothes like Andrea's or go all out with a monochromatic outfit.
7. Andrea also complements her skin with warm, toasty tones. So, so pretty!
8. Incorporating cute prints into your 'fit is an easy way to add visual interest and a touch of personality. Experiment with floral, paisley, plaid, and basically anything else that makes you feel good!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.