Hi there! We're gonna let you in on a little secret of ours: While neutral-colored clothes are all the rage RN, we kind of miss wearing bold colors, too. Not only will they serve as your outfit's statement piece, but they can also make you feel more alive, extroverted, and engaged with the world.
Someone who always makes it a point to switch up the color palettes of her outfits is Andrea Brillantes. A quick scroll through her Instagram will reveal that she tends to favor bright colors and bold prints because they make an instant statement. Check out some of her best colorful outfits below:
1. Andrea's rainbow-colored off-shoulder dress goes so well with her room's theme.
2. Yellow is such a happy and fun color, so we don't mind seeing it layered like this.
3. Oversized graphic polos can make a plain outfit look much more interesting.
4. We're obsessed with this crop top + joggers combo in primary colors!
5. Andrea's earrings match so well with her pretty aqua blue halter top.
6. If you're not yet comfortable wearing bold hues, your shoes can act as your pop of color.
7. Florals will always be a yes in our book.
8. Her outfit in this OOTD pic is just so comfy and edgy!
9. If you don't want to stray away from your beloved neutrals just yet, we recommend choosing darker versions of earth tones.
10. Andrea's funky pink and orange pants are super cute! Plus, we love the subtle matching outfits that she and Seth donned.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!