7 Fun and Casual OOTDs That Will Inspire You to Wear More Color, As Seen on Andrea Brillantes
Blythe will be your new peg for colorful 'fits.
IMAGE INSTAGRAM/blytheBlythe will be your new peg for colorful 'fits.
Just one look into Andrea Brillantes' IG-feed and you’ll notice a myriad of colors. This Gen Z star is no stranger to bright colors and fun prints, making each OOTD an undoubtedly striking, eye-catching one. Although sticking to neutrals is often a fuss-free option, a pop of color (or two) wouldn't hurt! If you’re planning on incorporating more color into your wardrobe, then this fresh-faced actress should definitely be your inspo! Below, we've rounded up some of Blythe's best casual and colorful ootds.
LOOK: Colorful and casual OOTDs from Andrea Brillantes
1. Denim can go with almost anything, which makes it the perfect choice when you're still experimenting with color. As seen on Andrea, she wears this bright printed red tank top with more understated pieces like jeans and black accessories.
2. Speaking of denim, why not go for a full-on denim ensemble? Andrea does exactly this, but with a twist! Instead of going for a plain monochrome look, her top and bottoms contain blue floral prints. Her fluffy bag matches the motif, while her bright green sunglasses adds a fun touch.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Another way to easily incorporate color into your 'fit is by pairing it with neutrals. Andrea sports black jeans and a white shoulder bag with a hot pink tank top that's definitely the outfit's center of attention.
4. Andrea once agains rocks a monochrome look, but she takes it up a notch with her color choice! This time, she looks so cute and comfy in this aqua blue lounge set, with matching headband.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Again, you really can't go wrong with mixing colors with neutrals. In this case, Andrea dons these daisy-printed yellow pants paired with white pieces. Adorable!
6. Now, if you're feeling bolder, then you can try going for two colors. In this look, Andrea is rocking an orange and brown color scheme. We're also loving the bright blue eye shadow, which makes the outfit even more fun.