When it comes to trusty footwear, sneakers easily top the list for many people. Most pairs are comfy, versatile, and durable enough to last you for years. And even though many of us often associate sneakers with streetwear, it's not the only way to style this closet must-have. With the gradual blurring of lines in fashion do's and don'ts, sneakers have become an acceptable footwear to pair with dresses as well as other less casual pieces.
Need proof? YouTuber Alliana Dolina can help you find new and refreshing ways to style your favorite pair of shoes. One look at her Instagram feed and you'll realize that Alliana is a huge sneakerhead! Aside from her impressive collection of sneakers, we also admire how she styles the most hyped-up kicks in different types of OOTDs.
Here are 6 refreshing sneaker outfit ideas from Alliana Dolina:
1. A delicate top and a pair of satin trousers have that elegant vibe to them, but they instantly feel less formal when paired with classic kicks.
2. A blazer-and-trousers combo can easily be considered a corporate look, but finishing it off with a trendy pair of sneakers can tone it down to a more casual 'fit.
3. Dainty co-ords in neutral shades with a leather cover-up make for an ideal date night look. Inserting chunky sneakers into the equation adds a more laid-back feel to it.
4. Who knew a sleek and sophisticated neutral 'fit could look good with laced-up sneakers?
5. Some people aren't a fan of wearing sneakers in the summer, but Alliana's OOTD entry featuring a bikini top, high-waisted mom jeans, and high tops may just convince them otherwise.
6. Alliana can assemble a successful collab between sophisticated pieces and streetwear staples.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!