If you're a minimalist, hubadera, and love all things neutral, you're in luck! YouTuber Alliana Dolina is your style twin! So if your summer plans include hitting the beach, bookmark this page for seaside style inspo from Alliana. She's been rocking the effortless cool "island girl" vibe in monochromatic outfits and subdued printed pieces that are definitely right up your alley. Keep scrolling!
LOOK: How to wear minimalist and neutral OOTDs, as seen on Alliana Dolina
1. The sage green bikini top is a perfect match for loose white trousers, which is a great cover-up if you're planning on wearing a skin-revealing top. To add a bit of fun to the outfit, Alliana accessorizes with dainty jewelry and even a printed head scarf.
2. White is always a good idea! At the beach, Alliana looks fresh in an all-white ensemble featuring a bikini with beige lining details and a seersucker wrap skirt. She elevates the look with a bit of jewelry and a pair of sunglasses.
3. Alliana keeps it comfy yet stylish in a tube top, shorts, and slippers combo. The brown and white neutral color pairing is no-fail, but the gold jewelry and cool-toned shades add a touch of sophistication on the entire 'fit.
4. Black is a universally flattering color that works for the beach as well. Alliana's black one-piece is both classy and sexy, plus her beige bucket hat makes the outfit laidback yet put-together as the warm tone gets picked up with her minimalist gilded trinkets.
5. Although Alliana is no stranger to neutrals, she doesn't shy away from a bit of color. We love how she pared down eye-catching orange button-down top by sticking to the basics: white bralette, denim daisy dukes, and black sandals.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!