The coronation night of Miss Universe 2020 is only a few days away, and the preliminaries already have us watching the competition on the edge of our seats. During the national costume parade last night, Miss Universe candidates proudly walked in extravagant and jaw-dropping fashion pieces that exhibited their country’s culture. Keep reading to see a list of the most extraordinary costumes from the event!
READ MORE STORIES ON MISS UNIVERSE 2020 HERE:
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Rabiya Mateo
- Here's How This Local Shoe Brand Became Miss Universe 2020's Official Footwear
- Rabiya Mateo Reveals She'll be Wearing Pia Wurtzbach's Earrings to Miss Universe 2020
- Rabiya Mateo's Miss Universe Wardrobe Will Showcase More Than 100 Designers
- All the Details of Rabiya Mateo's Stunning Philippine Flag-Inspired Gown
- Rabiya Mateo Looks Stunning Without Makeup and Here's Proof
- Rabiya Mateo Wore a Sexy Slip Dress Inspired by Philippine Gold
- Here's a Glimpse of Rabiya Mateo's Signature Pageant Walk "Halabira"
- Rabiya Mateo Wore a Gorgeous Sheer Dress Inspired by the Barong Tagalog
- Rabiya Mateo Fell Into A Pool During A Miss Universe Photoshoot And Handled It Like A Total Pro
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!