If you're one to dress according to how you feel on any given day, then you've foudn your next outfit peg in Alexa Ilacad. She's certainly grown from being that adorable little kid in Goin' Bulilit, and has since taken full charge of her life. Whether it's as an actress, as a singer or even just as a fashion-loving girl, Alexa always does things her way. Below, we rounded up nine times she wore whatever she wanted, and looked great doing so.
LOOK: 9 casual outfits to try, as seen on Alexa Ilacad
1. Alexa will convince you to hoard puff sleeve mini dresses. It's a fuss-free and heat-proof way to dress up especially during summer!
2. Alexa had her pearly whites checked in a monochomatic 'fit consisting of a button-down shirt, a pair of shorts, and some platform sandals. It's crisp, chic, and cute, not to mention easy to put together, too!
3. The 21-year-old Pinoy Big Brother alum goes for a casual yet sweet look you can easily copy yourself. Start with a pastel, smocked off-shoulder top and pair it with a white denim skirt. Easy-peasy!
4. Looking for a more laidback OOTD? Do as Alexa does and wear your fave graphic tee with frayed jeans. Complete the look by adding a pop of color on your feet.
5. Never one to deny herself the casual comfort of a white top and denim shorts, the singer-actress rocked the combo with an oversized red plaid shirt. So cute!
6. Sometimes, donning classic silhouettes is enough to make your entire outfit look stylish. Case in point: Alexa's cropped boxy shirt paired with flared trousers.
7. Here's a delgihtful fact about Alexa: She's an avid Swiftie! So much so that she actually owns (and loves) a cardigan from Taylor's folklore merchandise line. It looked so cozy yet stylish with her brown coords!
8. For an easy breezy OOTD that has a touch of sophistication, the former child star teamed a ruched crop top with taupe shorts for some subtle yet cool color-blocking.
9. The Gen Z star is ready for her spotlight in this floral bustier top paired with mint green trousers and strappy nude heels. Love!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!