How have we missed traveling, including airports, right? The crowds, the busy atmosphere, even the steel seats in the waiting area! And now that local travel and some international destinations are slowly easing their restrictions, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Granted that we've yearned to step inside the airport for almost two years, we think it's time to document that moment with an OOTD post, nonetheless. So below, we've culled the most stylish yet comfy looks you can wear to the airport, depending on the destination. The recurring theme? Neutrals and basic pieces!
Since airplane temp's can be chilly, we chose outfits that will keep you warm and cozy. And we also picked outfits that will make sitting for hours comfy and restroom trips fairly easy.
Ahead, your airport outfit inspiration.
10 Cool and Casual Airport Outfits To Try In The Future
1. Oversized button-down shirt + ribbed tank top + shorts
Heading to a nearby beach destination? For a short flight, you can keep yourself warm with an oversized linen button-down shirt over a tank top. You'll score style points if you put on linen shorts!
2. Blazer + camisole + denim shorts + white sneakers
If your style is pretty and polished, you'll be super comfy in a soft blazer and camisole in the same color. Complete your look with basics like denim shorts and white sneakers.
3. Denim jacket + oversized t-shirt + biker shorts + chunky sneakers
Another comfy basic? Biker shorts! Pair them with an oversized shirt and a denim jacket. Of course, the best footwear to match this street-style-inspired outfit is chunky sneakers.
4. Knitted top + trousers + boots
When traveling to a colder country, it's best to be dressed in a knitted top and boots.
5. Oversized hoodie + jogger pants + sneakers
Ah, the most comfortable outfit invented on Earth: An oversized hoodie and sweatpants.
6. Chunky cardigan + tank top + trousers + white sneakers
Another item you can wear to keep you warm is a chunky cardigan. Relaxed-fit trousers will make you feel comfortable throughout the flight.
7. Fleece jacket + any basic top + pants
You can wear a bulky jacket on the flight so it won't take space in your suitcase.
8. Oversized jacket + scarf+ matching set + sneakers
A monochromatic outfit is the quickest way to look polished and put together.
9. Baseball cap + blazer + sweater + sweatpants
You can elevate athleisure by just wearing a tailored blazer.
10. Blazer + maxi dress + platform shoes (only if you're up for an in-flight fashion show!)
A maxi dress is a perfect item to wear to help you move with ease during a flight. To keep you warm inside the chilly cabin, wear a denim jacket, cardigan, or blazer.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!