It's not a surprise to spot people in bright colors and fun prints at the beach. It definitely matches the fun vibe of the picturesque surroundings, and makes for an eye-catching pic on our IG feeds, too! But what about neutrals? On any occasion (and on anybody), wearing neutrals looks good on just about anyone!
Aika Agustin may be known more for her cool Y2k-inspired Japan OOTDs, but the influencer is finally back in the Philippines, and has been vacationing at stunning beaches. Instead of going for bright and colorful ensembles, she opted for subtle, neutral looks, and totally rocks them! If you're someone who is into neutrals, then turn to Aika for some beach outfit inspo.
LOOK: 5 cute and neutral swimsuit OOTDs to wear at the beach, as seeen on Aika Agustin:
1. A monochrome 'fit is a surefire way to look sleek and sophisticated in a jiffy. Aika opts for a chocolate brown hue that stands out against the blues of the sea and sky.
2. White just looks so good on everybody, and Aika knows how to spice up this universally-flattering color! Over a pale yellow bikini, she dons a a white textured tank top with a ribbon detail. Her seashell necklaces complements her top, while the bracelets adds a pop of color.
3. Aika's lilac printed bikini may not exactly be neutral, but nevertheless, it's still a muted look that matches nicely with her off-white bucket hat.
4. For a fancy dinner at the beach, make sure to bring your favorite summer dress. Aika dons this body-hugging, ruched, beige dress for a fuss-free look. So chic!
5. It looks like Aika is a fan of printed swimsuits. To give a bit more coverage to this pale blue bikini, she wears a white wrap skirt as a cover up.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!