There's an unwritten rule that heels must be worn in order to conquer the workplace. Well, you can now ditch that so-called rule. Simply take cues from these sophisticated outfit ideas, and dare to wear comfy flats to work.
1. Play with bold colors.
2. Pair flats with unexpected prints.
3. Slip on strappy Mary Janes for a girly yet elegant look.
4. Contrast fluid fabric with menswear-inspired footwear.
5. A shift dress can look fierce with lace-up, pointed-toed flats.
6. Combine jewel tones and bold prints for an instant luxe appeal.
7. Put on a silk blouse to make jogger pants and loafers workwear-appropriate.
8. Match a dainty dress with colorful flats.
9. Tailored and well-fitted pieces are enough to elevate your look—heels not required!
Give your feet their well-deserved break and look chic while opting for comfy shoes!
*This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.