Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's reign may be over, but it surely didn't end without one final roll of megawatt glitz n' glamour. Here, eight times Queen P outsh0ne the universe right before passing the crown on!
1. For one of her final photoshoots as Miss Universe, Pia dons Art Deco-style silver and gold for two looks that are both sexy and classic.
2. Pia blooms at an HIV awareness event in a black Albert Andrada creation that would be almost austere if not for the delicate garden blossoming on her bodice.
3. Black lace and a cape skirt at the Governor's Ball? Our queen scores points for pulling an Audrey Hepburn inspo card.
4. "From the program book," Pia captions this photo, giving us good reason to hunt a copy down—her diamond choker and red kimono combo is chinoiserie boudoir chic.
5. Sequins and a sultry, spider web-esque back detail at the 65th Miss Universe Preliminary Competition.
6. This sleek, barong-inspired beauty from Michael Cinco's Autumn-Winter 2016 Haute Couture Collection had us gaping in awe! Now that is how you do a modernized terno.
7. Yes, that is indeed the famous Mikimoto crown. To go with it, Pia stuns in a veritable bed of roses. Just look at those petal details!
8. One look at this dress and we were at a total loss for words. Pia knows that there is no better way to complete her final walk as Miss Universe than in a cobalt Michael Cinco! Bonus fun fact: she told Preview in her cover shoot interview that blue is her lucky color.