When it comes to designer bags, there’s probably no style more coveted than the classic Hermès Birkin. Named after British style icon Jane Birkin, the bag is so highly valued that some even claim it's a smarter investment than gold or stocks.
One celebrity who can’t get enough of the Birkin? Heart Evangelista! The actress' Instagram #OOTDs almost always feature a Birkin—in all materials and colors! Here are eight times Heart's collection made us wish for one of our own, too:
1. When she added a splash of bright pink to an all-white ensemble.
See those handles wrapped with Hermès Twilly scarves? She loves doing that!
2. When her red orange Birkin gave her utterly cool off-duty outfit a touch of uptown chic.
3. When she played with prints by pairing school girl plaid with a brown Birkin that she painted on herself.
Woah. Talk about talented!
4. When she became the envy of every girl by toting an ostrich leather Birkin to lunch.
5. When she kept it simple in a brown top, ripped white jeans, and nude pumps.
The star of the show? Her bag, of course!
6. When she made her royal blue Birkin the focal point of her OOTD by matching it with white separates.
Ah, resort wear at its finest!
7. When she looked fabulously on point while walking her dog.
Love the red contrast with blue!
8. When she used a baby blue Birkin to dress up a pair of beat-up jeans.
This girl can do no wrong.
Main image via @iamhearte on Instagram
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.