It hasn’t been that long since Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga officially admitted to dating, but the two have already given us plenty of reasons to abuse Instagram’s “like” button. You see, when it comes to couple OOTDs, the Be My Lady lead stars are knocking it out of the park. Below are the eight times they stole our insta-hearts for their #twinning looks.
1. When they looked très chic in Paris.
They sure know how to travel in style.
2. When they both sported burgundy-hued plaid shirts.
While enjoying the canal cruise in Amsterdam, the two were casually dressed in their button-down shirts.
3. When they went matchy-matchy in white.
You can never go wrong with an all-white ensemble.
4. Ditto for black and white.
Even their everyday OOTDs are color-coordinated.
5. When they wore identical sweaters in Osaka.
Marsala-colored knits: check! Black jeans: check! Black sneakers: check!
6. They even had hats to go with their looks.
A wide brim felt hat for Erich and a snapback for Daniel—both in black, of course.
7. When they attended their first Star Magic Ball together.
Couple OOTD still on point.
8. And when they showed up in another color-coordinated OOTD on ASAP.
It seems that Marsala is the couple's favorite color. Works for them, anyway!
Photos via @erichgg and @dandanmatsunaga on Instagram