The easiest closet pieces to match are those in black and white, and these hues are always appropriate for the office. If you're wary that your black and white workwear wardrobe will turn out boring, take a look at these outfit formula hacks that will show you otherwise:
1. Pair a feminine blouse with a structured A-line skirt.
2. Layer a black blazer over a white shift dress.
3. Spruce up the usual white button-down shirt and black trousers with a big, black bow tie.
4. Wear a structured top with a midi skirt and finish off with cap-toe, pointy heels.
5. Don a black lacey camisole over a button-down, and match it with cropped black trousers and pointy stiletto pumps.
6. Pair a white bell-sleeves top with slim black trousers, and then use nude-colored accessories as a final touch.
7. Break an all-black outfit with white pumps.
*This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.