When it comes to cool-girl fashion, you can't come across a better peg than Jessica Wilson. Georgina's younger sister is a fixture on the local society scene, so her party OOTNs are always worth emulating—but her off-duty style is equally enviable.
Here are six summery outfits on the It girl you'll want to cop, stat:
1. Elevate a plain tee by tucking into wide-legged floral trousers. Jess' statuesque frame can get away with flats, but a chunky pair of mule heels works just as well.
2. Stripes always trend during hot summer months. Here, Jess combines two looks—banker and seaside stripes—into one outfit, and the result is, without a doubt, 100 percent.
3. Though Jess wore this look to a fashion event, we think it's appropriate for the office, too. Classic separates aside, the neutral color palette has all the markings of a chic corporate look.
4. Going on one last beach trip before summer ends? Once the sun sets, make a maillot work for cocktail hour by layering a swishy pleated skirt over it.
5. This maillot-and-midi combo works for the city, too! A lace-up bodysuit looks just about perfect with a tiered skirt and easy slides.
6. And on lazy weekends, you can't get any more effortless than a lightweight slip dress. Minimalist and fuss-free, it's a staple in every cool girl's closet.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.