Rejoice, Cavaliers fans! King James was finally able to shower the team with a hard-earned NBA playoff championship after 52 years of drought. With a final tally of 93-89, this win was made even more glorious because of its historical defeat, special thanks to its captain, Lebron.
After performing a background check via his social media accounts, we discovered that the monikered “Son of Akron” doesn’t only slay on the court, but also in the fashion scene! In honor of this season’s Finals MVP, we present to you his most stylish looks on Instagram:
1. Is that Bruno Mars? Nope, that’s Lebron in a matching dark blue top hat and collar blazer, spending time with the beneficiary children of the Lebron James Family Foundation.
2. Rolling with his fellow winner, Tristan Thompson, our royal basketball highness seemed to carry on with his black cap and hoodie.
3. This may pass as a #SquadGoals shot, but the King manage to stand out with his shining gray suit and scarf.
4. Can we also award him as Prom King?
5. But of course, we still love him at his best (outfit).
Long live the King!