It’s no secret that Kathryn Bernardo is in a league of her own when it comes to her style. We’ve always been a fan of the actress’ versatility, which also translates into her recent fashion choices.
While Kath has always looked immaculate in whatever she wears – from ab-baring outfits to scene-stealing ensembles –, the A Very Good Girl star has recently been making a serious case for pieces you might find at the menswear section: think cargo trends, tailored garments (blazers and vests for days), and oversized pieces.
These ‘fits give Kath an effortlessly cool image and a street-style ready look. If you’ve been wanting to mix up your outfits, glean some menswear-inspired inspiration from Kathryn’s OOTDs.
1. Kathryn jaunts around Switzerland in utilitarian-inspired pieces, pairing a newsboy hat and an oversized vest with boots. Her neutral-hued loose trousers give a subtle pop of color, while tying the entire outfit together.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. While on a derm visit with Daniel Padilla, Kath nails the off-duty look, pairing a laid-back black dress and chunky dad sneakers with an oversized blazer.
3. We love the take on the barong! As a still from her upcoming movie A Very Good Girl, Kath shows us a fresh and contemporary approach to styling the local heritage piece.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. The actress keeps it chic while shopping for midcentury modern lamps by pairing an oversized striped oxford shirt and oversized denim jeans.
5. Kath makes her ribbed crop top look interesting in this monochromatic ‘fit, with a relaxed button-down shirt and oversized cargo shorts. We love the leather detail from her belt and low-cut leather boots.