Admit it, you have watched Iya Villania and Drew Arellano’s Same Day Edit (SDE) more than once! Their secret wedding went viral as soon as Jason Magbanua and Mango Red posted teasers and snippets. We're not going to deny that we, ourselves, couldn’t stop gushing over the chic details, quirky moments, and of course, the overall beauty of their wedding! And besides, Valentine's Day is just around the corner so we have an excuse to switch on our romantic (and cheesefest!) button.
In that light, we list down five style elements we oh so loved!
- Iya Villania wore a very flattering and feminine wedding gown! She looked stunning in her Pepsi Herrera dress—low scoop back, tiered skirt with a slit and of course, all the lovely embellishments and embroidery. She definitely was a radiant bride.
- Drew Arellano looked dapper himself; it was also his special day after all! He wore a gray sleek three-piece suit with bowtie by Edwin Tan and even finished it off with sunnies when he walked the aisle.
- Wedding on a cliff! Drew couldn’t have described it better—amazing location and a stunning view (sunset!) capped off their ceremony making their wedding look like a scene from a romantic movie.
- Did you see their reception on the beach? Their life-sized cardboard cutout in one of the social media posts? And also, their funny dance moves? We did and we found them all so cute and worth mentioning. We love how their personalities shine through in every detail of the wedding.
- Last and definitely not the least, her gorgeous glowing look for the wedding could not be missed. Steven Doloso did her makeup while Raymond Santiago worked on her hair and they both did an amazing job.
Sigh… This was really a beautiful wedding! If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to do so now. And if you have, go ahead, watch it again. I know we will.
All photos taken by Mango Red