There are so many reasons why we love Anne Curtis; why do you think she’s on our cover so often? But today, on her special day, we narrow it down to five. Scroll down to see our list.
- We love how dedicated she is with matters of career—as an actress, singer, and host, whatever it may be, she always, always gives her best!
- Anne Curtis is a fashion chameleon, she looks great in anything she wears. Think about it: she looks good in sports attire, in a glamorous gown, in anything, really! She even looks good dressed as a guy! And even when she makes fun of herself and makes goofy faces, she just never looks not good.
- She’s our fitness inspiration. Don’t you just love the fact that she trains like a beast, but looks like a real beauty? We love her commitment to fitness and healthy eating, she shows us that it can be done!
- Anne Curtis loves animals—she has pets, a cat named Mogwai (yes, we assume it’s named after the band!) and a dog named Pancho.
- We absolutely love her taste in music. She listens to a wide variety of genres and doesn’t just stick to one. We always spot her in music festivals and concerts! We recently saw her at Feb Fest 2014 . (Her photo below is one with Phoenix.)
Happy Birthday, Anne! We wish you all the best!
Do you love Anne as much as we do? Tweet us @stylebibleph and don’t forget to tag our birthday girl @annecurtissmith.
Launch the photo gallery to see Anne’s rockeoke party through her friends’ Instagram accounts.