The queen speaks. Amina Aranaz Alunan—yes, of coveted local accessory brand Aranaz!—is the perfect person to snatch wisdom from when it comes to styling this summer's favorite woven bags. Whether you pick straw or rattan, know that these pieces can be investments capable of going far beyond the sun season. See what we mean with five of her double tap-worthy OOTDs below!
1. A quick, chic way to go: logo tee, frayed jeans, ballet flats. Simple, easy, and effortless!
2. Yes, you can take 'em traveling, too! For a stroll in Paris, Amina selects a bucket to team with a checked blazer, silk skirt, and strappy heels.
3. Pajama dressing? Or all suited up? Either way, you can't go wrong with a black version of your fave straw sling. It'll go with everything in your closet!
4. Do the polka in a dotted frock and pompom-festooned tote combo! So festive.
5. Tailored separates pair well, too! That's instant Parisienne je ne sais quoi added to what might otherwise be a prim-and-proper look.