Below, the stylish stars who made it to this week's Top Celebrity OOTDs:
1. The clavicle-baring trend isn't going anywhere this year, as proven by Kim Jones' latest OOTD in Australia. You can still sport your off-the-shoulder tops - even at the beach!
2. Also back in Australia for the long holiday break, Mari Jasmine looked dainty and fresh in her all-white ensemble.
3. On the other hand, Bea Alonzo was spotted donning an all-black look at Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, Japan. The actress knocked it out of the park in her trench coat and knee-high boots.
4. Pia Wurtzbach slayed it in monochromes while taking a stroll in Central Park. Playing with shades of taupe and nude, our Miss Universe layered in style like a true beauty queen.
5. Extending her stay in South America, Georgina Wilson was all set to explore Buenos Aires in her black turtleneck dress, Ports1961Womenswear white sneakers, and straw fedora.