The last time chokers were a trend, we were in grade school collecting Spice Girls stickers that came with a lollipop. Fast forward to 2015, and it’s back in the fashion game. From Hollywood to the local scene, everyone - models, fashionistas, and celebrities included - is sporting the return of the It accessory. Be it in velvet, leather, silk, or metal, the ‘90s favorite is stealing the show once again.
Below, see how your idols are sporting it, too!
1. Anne Curtis likes hers really thin with a bow.
2. Kathryn Bernardo edged up her look with a half-inch choker.
3. Nadine Lustre prefers using a ribbon.
4. Pretty Liza Soberano also joined in the trend. She rocked it, naturally.
5. Andi Eigenmann is showing us exactly how it was worn in the '90s.
6. Kim Jones was a trendsetter at the Star Magic Ball.
7. Even inside the Pinoy Big Brother House, the choker has been Ylona Garcia's signature.
8. Laureen Uy is taking the trend to the streets.
9. A #filtered Janella Salvador shows us how it's done.
10. Lovi Poe is looking chic with her choice of choker.
11. Behati Prinsloo was one of the few who have been rocking the trend since last year.
She has them in all kinds!
12. Miranda Kerr wore hers to a red carpet event.
13-14. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid wore matchy chokers. Both have been seen sporting the trend in countless events.
15. Chanel muse and It girl Lily Rose Depp likes hers in poppin' red.
16. Kylie Jenner looks badass in a buckled choker and a bustier.
17. Ariana Grande played around for Halloween.
18. Selena Gomez used her scarf. It's a great alternative if you can't find one in stores.
19. We spotted Kim K. wearing the trend before Saint West was born.
20. And here's Shay Mitchell showing us that it doesn't always have to be black.