We’re just a few days away from New Year and you know what that means: Unli-parties to attend before the year ends. If dressy cocktail dresses or sleek pantsuits are your usual holiday frocks, make a stylish swap this year and stick to a casual white tee instead. Below, we’re showing you how can turn this street staple party-ready in a snap.
1. Pack a whole lot of edge this holiday season and wear your white tee with a studded denim skirt. Cap the look off with a pair of statement heels for extra sass.
2. One easy way to dress up your white shirt? Take it from Liz Uy’s velvet jacket and heeled mules style pairing.
3. Make the casual shirt dressy and feminine with a floral midi skirt and add a red handbag to rack up the style points.
4. Cop Madrid-based blogger Maria Bernad’s tweed coords for a look that's casually coordinated.
5. Throw on a strict blazer to dress up your white shirt. Then, add a tulle skirt and neckerchief to inject a little bit of holiday fun.
6. Do as Kristina Bazan does and liven up the white shirt with a textured animal print jacket.
7. Tuck your white tee under a leather mini and add a black bralette to the style equation for an instant dose of edge. Finish the look with a pair of chunky boots for extra brownie points.
8. When in doubt, kimono jackets and chandelier earrings can make any casual OOTD dressy.
9. For a simple holiday look that never spells boring, opt for a white cutout shirt and pair it with a relaxed maxi skirt.
10. You can also follow 2017’s fail-proof layering formula and wear a relaxed tank dress over your white tee.
11. Keep your OOTD fun with a polka dot version of the white tee and wear it with a pair of shorts in the same print! Plus, the dotted print is perfect to welcome 2018 for a ton of good luck.
12. Pull off a sleek party look without breaking a sweat and opt for a monochromatic white look.
13. You can also take your cues from Martine Cajucom’s white shirt and striped skirt combo for a basic but never boring look.
14. Or just add a leather jacket into the mix for a no-brainer OOTD.
15. Dress down a luxe turtleneck by layering a graphic shirt over it like Alexa Chung. Wear the combo with jeans or a skirt for a relaxed, yet chic, style equation.