When it comes to comfortable and wearable fashion trends, nothing beats dresses. Aside from never worrying about matching your top and bottoms, a dress will make you look polished and put together right away. Since it's almost always summer in the Philipines, owning a dress seems to be a must.
To keep inspired to wear more dresses (yes, even at home!), I stalked your fave fashionistas on Instagram. Check out their cutest dress outfits here!
15 Dress Outfit Ideas To Try, As Seen On Celebrities
1. Side-part ponytail + white scrunchie + apple green mini dress
Stick to a thin-strapped piece if you know it's hot and humid outside!
2. Claw clip updo + black sunglasses + pink tie-dye dress
We love this Jennie Kim-inspired look that's perfect for the 'gram!
3. Long wavy hair + black halter dress + black baguette bag + white sneakers with red and black accents
A cool mix of dressy and casual. Plus, a bodycon number looks better with sneakers.
4. Middle part hairstyle + white eyelet mini dress + yellow weaved tote
Pick a short Summer-ready frock if you've got "nothing to wear"!
5. Pale yellow bucket hat + blue floral midi dress + white mini crossbody bag + white espadrilles
Here's an outfit you can easily put together when you're traveling.
6. Undone wavy hair + gray boxy blazer + LBD + black leather chain strap bag + white sneakers with red and black accents
A boxy blazer can elevate a basic body-hugging dress!
7. Low ponytail + white puff sleeve mini dress + beaded necklace + espadrilles
You can switch the espadrilles with a pair of ballerina flats if you want this look to be more dainty.
8. Long wavy hair + white maxi dress with floral prints
A deep yet modest neckline is always flattering, especially when you've got a petite frame!
9. Middle part ponytail with sheer bangs + dainty necklace + off-shoulder printed dress + camel chain strap leather bag + white sneakers
Here's a super cute outfit formula that will always work: a mini dress and white sneakers!
10. Sleek middle part hairstyle with waves + white body-hugging maxi dress + white sandals
Opt for this look on chilly days where you want to look sexy without showing too much skin.
11. Middle part bob hairstyle + yellow sunglasses + seafoam green dress with yellow prints + green bag
Don't be afraid to try on a dress with bright colors! The key is to keep it short so you don't look like your drowning in the print or fabric!
12. Lob with undone waves + mirror lens sunglasses + orange satin slip dress + green beaded mini bucket bag + minimalist sandals
Every girl should own a slip dress for more reasons than one. It's a versailt piece you can dress up or down depending on the occasion and weather!
13. Gold necklace with pendant + black and white plaid mini dress + back crossbody bag
A low neckline and high slit can work to lengthen your frame.
14. Lob hairstyle + dainty jewelry + silk asymmetric dress with abstract prints
A one shoulder maxi dress is the perfect piece if you want to show off some skin without sacrificing comfort over style.
15. Middle part long hairstyle + floral dress with ruffles + ar candy + white sneakers
Upgrade a basic floral dress with some serious gold and silver arm candy.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!