Heart Evangelista looks good in just about anything. The actress carries herself with such sophistication, and this naturally reflects in all the outfits that she wears. Her not-so-secret weapon for making a fashion statement? Wearing white from head to toe!
Below are the thirteen times Heart pulled off the non-color with aplomb:
1. When she opted for Grecian chic in an asymmetrical top and palazzo pants by Mark Bumgarner.
2. When she balanced voluminous sleeves with a full skirt.
3. When she exposed just the right amount of skin in a thigh-grazing cold-shoulder dress.
4. When she became the epitome of grace in a cowl-neck blouse and cropped trousers.
5. When she proved she could be edgy in this dramatic split top and slim pants ensemble.
6. When she wore a Victorian-style lace dress for a pampering session.
7. When she kept it casual in an oversized shirt and jeans.
8. When she dressed for downtime in an off-the-shoulder dress and wedge mules.
9. When she accessorized a simple strapless dress with a yellow Hermès Kelly and a pair of Manolo Blahniks in blush.
10. When she wore her collared shirtdress buttoned all the way up.
11. When she styled a sleek wrap dress with an Hermès Twilly worn as a choker necklace.
12. When she dressed up a staple white tee with a slitted pencil skirt.
13. And when she played with feminine and masculine elements wearing a pair of wide-legged trousers underneath her lace dress.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.