Collage by Yayay de Castro
Taylor Swift collects BFFs like some people collect Birkins: constantly, compulsively, and with the intent to flaunt them on Instagram.
In addition to loving cats, baking cookies and occasionally giving her fans advice about heartbreaks and bullying, her feed is populated with an expertly curated circle of celebrity friends. (We're guessing it's the perfect PR strategy to offset her boy-crazy reputation.)
Here, the 12 times Taylor Swift earned the title of Hollywood's ultimate BFF:
1. She white-girl dances at the Grammys with constant seatmate Selena Gomez.
They often wear matching Americana dresses.
2. She always parties with her fellow music superstars.
"This bae," she seems to say in this casual selfie with Beyonce, Jay Z, and Justin Timberlake.
3. She took cooking lessons with Lorde.
Why not? We all appreciate BFFs who can bake badass chocolate chip cookies. And besides, this domesticated step only made her more relatable.
4. She showed us why blondes have more fun.
If getting sandwiched between Kate Upton and Amanda Seyfried at a Knicks game is not your idea of fun, then we don’t know what is.
5. Her other BFF is Victoria’s Secret Angel Karlie Kloss - they both love to bake!! Cookies.
They just appeared on the cover of Vogue together, too.
6. They enjoy getting dolled up together, just like any other besties.
You know, it’s a girl thing!
7. As if one supermodel friend wasn’t enough, we spotted her hanging out with Cara Delevingne.
Come to think of it, they say the paparazzi once photographed Kendall Jenner leaving T. Swift's apartment before, as well.
8. Oh, and remember when she went beach trippin’ with the Haim sisters?
Do they even have room for a blond band member?
9. They even wore matchy-matchy Bill Murray sweaters.
Although maybe Taylor should've ditched the heels like the rest of the gang. (Cough--pretend-hipster--cough.)
10. There’s also that one time Taylor managed to squeeze in everyone for a star-studded selfie.
Say cheese! VS models Karlie, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge, and the Haim sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana.
11. We caught her cozying up to America's Sweetheart, Emma Stone, as well.
Guess models and singers aren’t the only ones to qualify for her girlfriend hit list. Just kidding!
12. And here she is cuddling Ariana Grande like a teddy bear! Caption: “cute.”
Oh, Taylor, you sure know how to level the playing field.