Move over, Suri Cruise. It’s Ellie Eigenmann’s turn in the spotlight!
Andi Eigenmann’s stylish three-year-old daughter a.k.a. #TheBelle not only impressed us with her recent Smart Parenting cover. Apparently, this tot is also currently making waves in social media with her double-tap worthy #OOTDs. And we have to admit, we can all learn a thing or two from this little girl. Want to score some style tips from this cutie? Go ahead and jot down notes!
1. When shopping, make sure that everything fits perfectly before heading to the counter.
Otherwise it’s just a waste of money. Right, Ellie?
2. Invest in basic closet staples that never go out of style.
Yup, exactly like Ellie’s white buttondown shirt!
3. The plain white tee is a must for the model-off-duty look!
Just make sure you know how to style those high-cut sneakers, okay?
4. A pair of cool kicks can step up your style game.
Because #TeamCozy is so in right now.
5. White is always alright.
Especially now that the white out trend is big on the runways and on the red carpet, you can never go wrong with this hue. #TheBelle approves!
6. Gingham is quite important right now.
Especially this summer.
7. So are palm prints.
Plus braided pigtails perhaps?
8. If all else fails, go for a pop of red.
It always does the trick.
9. Messy hair, don’t care.
10. Occasionally, it’s okay to excessorize.
After all, fashion should be fun.
11. At the end of the day, confidence is key.
Never hurts to have some #swag.