White sneakers have become everyone’s go-to footwear to top off a look with casual cool. Whether you opt to dress up in a dainty floral frock, bike shorts and your favorite sweatshirt, a blazer and oversized trousers—you can never go wrong with a pair of white sneaks to finish your 'fit flawlessly.
From supermodels like Kendall Jenner, K-drama stars like Park Shin Hye, to Hollywood A-listers like Jennifer Lawrence, these influential faces have a favorite white pair they’ve flaunted in an OOTD or paparazzi pic. One fashion formula that seems to be a popular go-to is the no-brainer jeans and sneakers combination that’s perfect for both lazy days and slightly more dressed up engagements.
If you think there’s only one look you can achieve with your favorite denims and sneakers, then here are 10 outfit combinations to prove to you how versatile and effortlessly cool this pair-up can get.
1. Knit sweater + gold chain necklaces + boyfriend jeans + chunky sneakers
This androgynous 'fit is a go-to for the Gen Z set because of it’s cool and casual vibe.
2. Cropped top + High-waisted wide-legged jeans + chunky sneakers
If you want to look a little taller, pairing a cropped top with high-waist jeans will surely make your legs appear longer. Your midsection will also appear smaller because of this illusion of length and curves.
3. Long-sleeved top or turtleneck + mom jeans + tennis sneakers
A sleek normcore look that’ll definitely accentuated your waist and hips in the best way.
4. Oversized T-shirt + Lengthy baggy jeans + chunky sneakers
A'90s-streetwear-inspired look that you can accessories further with chunky gold necklaces and tiny sunnies.
5. White shirt + oversized blazer + straight cut jeans + chunky sneakers + baseball cap
A more casual version of one of Princess Diana’s most iconic casual 'fits, it’s the perfect outfit you can wear from a day full of errands to a night of cocktails with friends.
6. Loose button-down + high-waist slim-fit cropped jeans + high cut sneakers
If you’ve got a long torso, you can create an illusion of longer legs with this look that’s perfect for casual Fridays at the office. Business up top and relaxed from the waist down.
7. Hoodie + denim jacket + ripped mom jeans + chunky sneakers
Denim on denim is always a good idea. Give your look some street cred by wearing a comfy thick hoodie as a top under your oversized denim jacket. Your chunky sneakers will definitely complement the volume up top and give your look a tougher vibe.
8. Blazer as a top + lengthy baggy jeans + chunky performance sneakers
This blazer adds a touch of tailoring to this otherwise frumpy outfit—and it’s that balance and contrast that makes it oh-so-cool.
9. Chunky knit sweater + button down + mid-rise straight cut jeans + chunky performance sneakers
The black socks honestly make this look pop, and creates the illusion of slimmer ankles! Opt for an oversized button-down under your sweater, which you can wear alone with the rest of the look if the knit is too hot to handle.
10. Tank top + sweater (tied over) + mom jeans + chunky sneakers
The sweater is definitely optional, but a tank top is always a good idea in the Manila heat. Pair with your favorite gold accessories and dark-rimmed sunnies for a classy cool look.