Maine Mendoza is a girl who’s not afraid to be funny—or even to look like it. Often dressed in the most hilarious costumes for her kalyeserye (remember her taong grasa lewk?), people might tend to forget that our November cover girl is in fact naturally stylish, too. Especially when she’s out traveling, Maine always puts her most fashionable foot forward.
Below are some of her travel OOTDs that prove she’s more than just a funny girl:
1. When she wore basic closet staples in Marrakech but still looked double tap-worthy.
Basic tank top, nice-fitting jeans, and classic white sneakers? This style equation never gets old!
2. When she made the case for an olive green jumpsuit.
She finished it off with black leather slip-ons and was instantly military chic.
3. When she stepped up her layering game in light neutrals.
A play on texture can speak volumes.
4. And then she switched to the dark side but still made it work.
She bundled up for the chilly weather in a chunky grey sweater and black culottes, topped off with a classic black coat and a pair of ankle boots that purposely shows off her socks. Smart!
5. When she demonstrated why owning a trench coat is non-negotiable.
It’s a must-have for fall.
6. Whoever said bubble jackets can’t be stylish probably hasn’t seen this look on Maine yet.
She paired it with a football jersey dress and knocked the athleisure trend out of the park.
7. When she brought a pop of color to her outfit via her matching fedora and lippie.
It definitely gave more character to her camel culottes and oversized coat.
8. When she showed us a layering trick that we can cop even in the tropics.
When the weather doesn't bite, a midi knit dress and a long vest will do you wonders.
9. When she nailed her touristy OOTD in London wearing something so laid-back.
Two distressed items in one ensemble? Maine says why not!
10. And when in doubt, an all-black look never fails.