When Solenn Heussaff and now-husband Nico Bolzico fronted Preview’s Valentine issue last year, we already knew then that these two would make a really good couple. Other than the fact that the newlyweds both look super hot and so obviously in love, they also complement each other well even in the fashion department. When it comes to nailing couple OOTDs, Mr. and Mrs. Bolzico make it feel like a walk in the park.
Take a look at some of our faves below:
1. When they fashionably waited for the sunset together in Calatagan.
How romantic! Especially in their laidback, effortlessly stylish resortswear—and with a bottle of wine in hand, of course.
2. When they opted for luxe basics during a date night.
White button-down and black trousers for Nico. Black cami, nude leather skirt, and a pair of pointy-toed pumps for Solenn.
3. Oh, and they can do color, too!
Solenn’s floral cropped top, coral trousers and Valentino Rockstuds make for a cute spring OOTD. Her beau stepped it up, too. Nico aced it with a fresh-looking mint green shirt with rolled up sleeves, a pair of light grey jeans, black loafers and—lo and behold—colorful socks!
4. When they attended Georgina Wilson’s wedding in England.
As each other’s wedding date, they do each other proud.
5. When they went matchy-matchy in stripes.
To match Solenn’s outfit, all Nico had to do was to accessorize accordingly.
6. When they proved they never have to compromise comfort for style.
Look at these two strolling around Bretagne in their rugged but still cop-worthy streetwear.
7. And because they always travel in style.
Emphasis on always.
8. When everyone thought they already tied the knot in Argentina.
How could we not? They looked so perfect together!
9. When they shot their pre-nup in Paris.
They knocked it out of the park in true Parisian fashion—casual yet chic.
10. When they officially became Mr. & Mrs. Bolzico.
Hands down their best couple OOTD ever.
Photos from @solennheussaff on Instagram