If there’s one thing we can’t argue about when it comes to the Kardashians, it’s that they always manage to steal the spotlight. The same can be said of Kim K’s daughter, North West. This stylish 2-year-old frequents the front row of Fashion Week, often clad in Balmain, Givenchy and Alexander Wang.
Below, the 10 times little Nori’s sartorial game was on point:
(Photo by Josiah Kamau/BuzzFoto via Getty Images)
1. Stepping out for lunch with her mom at the Big Apple, we spotted the tot looking rad in her oversized grey shirt, black leather pants and combat boots. She even accessorized with a gold chain necklace. Daddy Kanye approves!
(Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Kanye West Yeezy)
2. During the Kanye West Yeezy Season 2 show at the New York Fashion Week, the mother and daughter attended in coordinating neutral outfits. Look at this little girl totally snubbing Anna Wintour! #OnlyNorthWest
3. North channeled her inner White Swan while attending ballet class – in Balmain, no less!
4. Sometimes though, she’d rather be pretty in pink.
5. And when she feels like sporting the classic ballerina look, the stylish tot would go back to black in her tutu, leotard and tights, then finish off her look with a slicked back top knot.
6. North’s black fur cape would put even Jon Snow to shame. She totally nailed this look with her Charlotte Olympia black velvet Kitty Flats.
(Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for adidas)
7. Remember when she sat on the front row seat of NYFW Fall 2015 in between Beyonce and Anna Wintour? Little Nori made headlines after throwing a tantrum, but at least she looked chic in her all-black ensemble with olive green leg warmers and Dr. Martens boots.
(Photo by Craig Barritt/Getty Images)
8. That same season, the West family attended Alexander Wang’s runway show and North looked every bit an edgy chick in her custom-made look by the big-ticket designer himself.
(Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
9. They were also present at the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015. Playing matchy-matchy with Kim, North wore a custom Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci – a black lace dress just like her mom’s!
(Photo by Bertrand Rindoff Petroff/French Select/Getty Images)
This here's a #throwback to her first-ever Fashion Week appearance. The tiny tot was spotted in a Yeezy tour t-shirt, black leather pants, and a pair of Dr. Martens at the Balenciaga Spring 2015 runway show in Paris. Alexander Wang even called her a VII, which means “Very Important Infant.”