1. When she did her best Gigi Hadid impersonation in this all-black look. Complete with a thick black choker necklace!
2. When she exuded a laidback bohemian vibe in wide-legged pants that further elongated her frame.
3. When she looked absolutely flawless in a shoulder-baring red mini dress.
4. When she went #twinning with her stylist, Perry Tabora. He’s responsible for all her amazing outfits!
5. When she perfected the model-off-duty look wearing a leather jacket, skinny leather pants, and a pair of ankle boots.
6. When she channelled the ‘70s in a floaty floral dress. Also, check out those heels—Liza loves them strappy and sexy.
7. When she kept it chic but minimal in an asymmetrical body-hugging dress and strappy heels.
8. When she played with one of Spring 2016’s hottest trends: stripes. We’d so wear those trousers, too!
9. When she went for austere chic in a collared blouse and sharp black overalls.
10. And when she went edgy yet still casual in a white high-neck top paired with ripped blue jeans and ankle boots.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.
Photos via @perrytabora on Instagram