In case you haven’t heard yet, another It girl is set to tie the knot soon! Isabelle Daza, who’s been with her dashing French beau Adrien Semblat for six years, said yes to his romantic proposal in Turkey.
Well, can’t say we didn’t see this coming. After all, the two always manage to score a double-tap on Instagram with their couple OOTDs. Below, we list down the 10 times they perfectly nailed it (and topped our list of #RelationshipGoals).
1. When they went “Stanning together.”
The couple both sported they adidas Stan Smiths while strolling around Marrakesh in, Morocco.
2. When they played with shades of orange.
Who says you have to dress exactly alike to go #twinning?
3. When they were perfectly in sync with their picture perfect backdrop.
Another color-coordinated outfit! This one was taken in Amanjena, Morocco.
4. When they went matchy-matchy in mustard.
Belle said it best, “high school vibes on point!”
5. Even their beach OOTD game was strong.
Clean and minimal.
6. When they both looked hip in their denim jackets.
Different washes, but same casual cool vibe.
7. When they went #twinning in pink.
Other than their own adorable way of layering in style, they also wore matchy-matchy white sneakers during their Melbourne trip.
8. When they aced their resort-ready looks.
Kudos to Adrien for figuring out how he can inject florals to his look! Now his OOTD goes well with Belle’s printed frock.
9. When they found a way to go #twinning in formal attire.
Belle looked lovely in a rose quartz Jun Escario creation while her escort donned a pair of pink trousers.
10. And when they both wore “ugly sweaters” for Christmas.
These two are the cutest!
Photos via @isabelledaza on Instagram