Unlike other celebrities, Anne Curtis isn't one to shy away from experimenting with new looks. This girl knows her personal style like the back of her hand and is unafraid to push past her own boundaries in the fashion department. Below are the 10 times she cemented her title as a certified style icon.
1. When she showed us how to really dress for sweater weather.
She looked every bit a member of #TeamCozy in her adidas sweater, skater skirt, and Yeezy Boost 350 sneakers.
2. When she looked like a sizzling hot lady in red.
The actress killed it wearing Boom Sason.
3. When she made ‘90s grunge look cool again.
Her style equation included a Nirvana muscle tank, high-waist skinny jeans, Azzedine Alaïa open-toed booties, and round mirrored sunnies.
4. When she sported this easy, breezy OOTD.
It made us want to wear flowy maxi skirts again.
5. When she gave us major “vintage feels.”
She sported Old Hollywood curls and a bright red lip with T-strap shoes and this midnight blue pleated dress by Jot Losa.
6. When she spiced up her off-duty look by wearing statement heels.
Those Emilio Pucci shoes knocked it out of the park!
7. When she proved that you don’t need to compromise comfort for style.
See how her fedora instantly brought character to her black tee, jeans, and sneakers combo? It’s all about the styling!
8. When she went to France and her layering game was on point.
This girl always travels in style.
9. When she schooled us on how to mix and match bright colors.
We are so pegging this for a summer OOTD!
10. When she proved that you can never go wrong with an LBD.
Just like her, it’s classic!
Photos via @annecurtissmith on Instagram
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!