Yes, it ain't just a rumor, Georgina Wilson is getting married! Though our lips are sealed (for now) about her wedding, we threw her a bridal shower a few weeks back in the chicest way possible as part of our #PreviewGirlsClub. Here are the 10 things you need to know about that beautiful, stylish, and super fun night at The Peninsula Manila's Peninsula Suite.
1. Georgina wore an Alaïa dress and Chanel mid heels.
Here's her posing for a selfie with Bea Soriano.
2. Mark Nicdao was her "event photographer".
3. The It Girls were complete!
We counted Belle, Liz, Solenn, and Anne were all present. Plus George's sister Jess, Sunnies BFF Martine and Bea, and extended barkada including Xandra Rocha-Araneta and Boom Sason.
4. Te Amo Floristeria created special bouquets just for the party.
5. The suite was overflowing with Laduree macarons, chocolate eggs, and candied almonds.
6. Raymond Gutierrez was the night's host.
Although Belle was game master and started quite a risque Never Have I Ever.
7. Cyndi Fernandez of Moss Manila helped redecorate the suite for a cozier setup.
8. Martine was first to arrive and brought a bag of bananas and whipped creme. We overheard her saying, 'Wait, isn't this a bachelorette?"
9. Prosecco kept everyone bubbly all throughout the night.
10. The Peninsula's kitchen headed by Executive Chef Mike Peter Wehrle, Executive Sous Chef Eduardo Maddela, Executive Sous Chef Franco Diaz and Executive Pastry Chef Xavier Castelloz prepared various cold appetizers, mini sandwiches, and a variety of delectable desserts plus a sinful cheese platter.
Photographed by Charles Rodulfo