Is your day job taking #OOTDs? Then you can totally understand how...
1. YOU’RE WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR AN #OOTD.
Fine, there’s a slight possibility that you might get hit by a bus. But then again, there is nothing more fashion editor-like than posing in the middle of the street. Sometimes, even while texting.
2. YOU CALL YOUR PAMBAHAY OUTFIT AN "OFF-DUTY LOOK."
It’s not just a shorts-and-sandals combo, okay??
3. “CANDID” IS ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER CANDID.
“Here’s what’s going to happen: I’m going to stand here and pretend you’re not there, so just go ahead and take lots of photos.” This is the no-look pose.
4. THE PHRASE "CREATIVE SHOT" WAS INVENTED FOR YOU.
When a light bulb moment hits, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do!
5. IT'S HARD, BUT YOU ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO REPEAT OUTFITS.
But if you must, you know exactly how to style it to make it look completely different.
6. DETAIL SHOTS ARE A MUST!
A wide-shot photograph alone won’t suffice. It took time and effort to put together those accessories, too, you know.
7. YOU’RE ALWAYS CHASING AFTER THE “GOLDEN HOUR.”
It’s the time of the day with the best lighting. Need we say more?
8. YOU ARE NEVER CAMERA-SHY.
This is the only way you can feign camera-shyness.
9. YOU’RE USED TO PHOTOBOMBERS.
But of course, you prefer if they don’t stand in the way of your shot. Or else, resting bitch face. Hi Kryz!
10. YOU'VE TRAINED YOUR YAYA HOW TO USE AN SLR CAMERA.
Ever wondered who takes Camille Co's photos for her blog? Yup, you guessed it!
11. YOU HAVE A THING FOR WALLS.
They make the perfect #OOTD background. Brick walls, grass walls, white walls—whatever! You get the point.
12. YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE, "WHAT'S THE PERFECT CAPTION FOR THIS??"
You know for a fact that witty captions mean more likes.