As if waking up to your Monday alarm wasn’t horrifying enough after spending two days of doing absolutely nothing, now you’re back to your nine-to-five schedule, where you’re required to swap your comfy house clothes for workwear. But to make matters worse (sorry, not sorry!), we found 10 pajama sets that are both stylish and cozy—they’ll make you wish you haven’t used up all your VLs yet. Or better yet, you can just wear them to work (pajama dressing is totally a thing now, after all).
1. Remember when Selena Gomez made a huge splash when she wore her Olivia Von Halle pajamas to a dinner date? Well, now you can have your very own Selena moment in Manila because we found a pair similar to her luxe version!
Diamond-printed pajamas, P875, JAMMIES, instagram.com/lovejammies
2. You can never go wrong with a pristine set of white silk pajamas!
Silk pajamas, P2500, EVE THE LABEL, instagram/evethelabel_
3. A girl boss always has a reliable black pantsuit hanging in her closet. But if you're getting tired of your usual blazer-and-trousers combo, why not sashay down the hall in this cozy charmeuse silk pair instead?
All-black pajama set, P1700, PRIVATE STOREY, instagram.com/privatestorey
4. Channel your inner Holly Golightly in these midnight blue pajamas that spell chic yet comfy.
Pajama set with satin piping, P1499, AURORA DESIGNS, aurora-designs.com
5. Choose a pair with interesting details—say, an embroidered collar—to give your otherwise boring sleepwear a dressy update.
Silk twill pajama, $1649, PRADA, Net-a-Porter.com
6. Summer season or not, you're going to want to wear this floral-printed set even outside the four corners of your bedroom. Cap off the look with a pair of classic pumps and a swipe of hot pink lippie and you’re all set!
Floral print silk satin pajamas, $568, OLIVIA VON HALLE, Net-a-Porter.com
7. This pajama set isn't just comfy; stripes create the illusion of a taller and slimmer figure, too. Talk about win-win!
Striped cotton blend pajamas, $83, DKNY, Net-a-Porter.com
8. Speaking of which, we're still totally in love with the banker stripe trend!
Pajama shirt and bottoms, P1490, H&M, Robinsons Magnolia
9. If you're more comfortable showing some skin, you can always opt for a pajama set with a short-sleeved top and shorts, too!
Top and shorts pajama set, P2649, PERCH, Zalora.com.ph
10. Still into millennial pink? Then you're totally going to love this flirty polka-dotted pair!
Cotton pajamas, P1190, H&M, SM Megamall