Matching couple outfits are a big deal in countries like Japan and South Korea (especially South Korea), and we think it'd be interesting if Filipinos caught on to the trend. And okay, your boyfriend will definitely freak out at the idea of leaving the house in identical outfits, but if you can’t do something this silly and novel when you’re young and in love, when can you, right?
Your guy’s going to need some coaxing (and maybe some bribing), so you might want to have this article ready. Below are 10 couple looks that might just make him agree:
1. Come on, how can you not think this is on point?
2. Athleisure at its finest, down to those matching adidas Tubulars.
3. Head-to-toe black game strong.
4. Dirty Dancing in the fields is ridic, we have to admit, but matching white shirts isn't.
5. Swingy culottes for her, cuffed pants for him. Denim jackets and sneakers for both.
6. How can you not double tap a photo as cute as this?
7. If you're a bit shy about the fact that you're twinning with your beau.
8. Basics you both have.
9. For a stroll in the park.
10. Somehow, a puppy makes couple dressing perfectly acceptable. Also, his and hers Supergas for the win!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph
Minor edits have been made by Stylebible.ph editors