Keep doing you, we always say. If wearing color just isn't your thing, that's 100% okay! There's no need to pile on the ice cream pastels and bold brights Spring/Summer 2018's been favoring—below, 10 coppable looks that stay cute in the heat, all sans rainbow hues.
1. Jess Wilson's nailed two trends in one go: polka dots and wide-brimmed sunhats! So easy.
2. Yes, leather boots in Manila's sweltering April are totally doable. See how Jeline Catt pairs hers with a bare leg and a breezy top.
3. We love these Flares with a capital F. Ida Anduyan's cool outfit solution consists of an uber-chill oversized t-shirt and cream denims with a shape so interesting heads will turn.
4. Another XXL tee lover! Kim Jones polishes the piece up with a leather pencil skirt and to-die-for embellished heels.
5. Camille Co simply takes a black shirt and ties the tails high—if that isn't the quickest way to make an office staple summer-appropriate!
6. Heart Evangelista proves that, as long as your knits are light, striped sweaters are still wearable! Choose to style yours over (and not tucked into!) a crisp white pleated midi skirt. Pretty and preppy.
7. Co-ords are the no-fail option, and Lovi Poe's pick is adorable. Match your straw accents—hat, bag, and shoes—to score extra cohesiveness points.
8. The dainty, gauzy floral wrap dress is back in a big, big way...but then again, did it ever really leave? Tricia Gosingtian poses the question.
9. Team timeless trousers with a very '90s cropped tube top a la Bea Marin! This look from 20 years ago is young and fresh all over again.
10. This is as simple as it gets. Melissa Gatchalian sees the sights in a foolproof tank-and-shorts combo, elevated by en vogue touches like oval sunnies and a woven purse.