Hollywood royalty stepped out for a night of finery, gracing the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards in nothing but their very best, most glamorous threads. So who, amongst the star-studded throng, reigned supreme style-wise? Here, a lightning-quick roundup of our 10 best-dressed ladies of the evening.
1. Kirsten Dunst
Kirsten Dunst turned up the romance in rosy Rodarte.
2. Cynthia ErivoThe power. Cynthia Erivo stunned in figure-skimming sequinned Thom Browne.
3. Lucy BoyntonChrome queen Lucy Boynton had heads turning in metallic silver Louis Vuitton.
4. Dakota FanningDidn't Dakota Fanning look like an absolute treat in confection-sweet Dior?
5. Scarlett JohanssonScarlett Johansson made her grand entrance in, well, scarlet Vera Wang.
6. Bel PowleyWe adore Bel Powley's off-kilter yet romantic Miu Miu frock.
7. Rooney MaraRooney Mara was a gothic lace dream in noir Givenchy.