The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards is here! If you caught the red carpet TikTok stream, you were probably as enthralled as we were to see our favorite leading ladies arrive in classy gowns, and even suits. (Obviously, we're referring to Lee Joo Young's chic puff-sleeved suit look!)
There seemed to be an unspoken theme, since all but four attendees turned up wearing black, white, or both. All in all, the stars served universal glam and subtle elegance.
Below, we gathered nine incredible ensembles worn by your favorite leading ladies. Take a look:
1. Mr's Queen's Shin Hye Sun in Reem Acra
Shin Hye Sun wore a dreamy white dress with intricate beadwork and crystals. Her simple and elegant look would even be fitting for a modern bride with a taste for everything dainty.
2. The Penthouse: War in Life's Kim So Yeon in Pronovias
True to the nature of her cunning character on The Penthouse, Kim So Yeon wore a voluminous black ball gown in heavy satin from Pronovias. The heavy satin gave off a glamorous sheen, while the one-shoulder detail kept it feminine and fun.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. River Where the Moon Rises' Kim So Hyun in Miu Miu
Thanks to Kim So Hyun, the Baeksang Arts Awards gained a pop color! She wore an adorable Miu Miu dress with slighty puffed sleeves, a deep v-neckline, and ribbon detailing.
4. My Sassy Girl's Oh Yeon Seo in Safiyaa
It looks like slightly puffy sleeves were quite the trend on tonight's red carpet! Oh Yeon Seo wore ths ivory dress with strong shoulders that were embellished with grey and black woven hardware. So regal!
5. Birthcare Center's Park Ha Sun in Miss Gee
In a stunning draped gown reminiscent of princesses' frocks in Renaissance paintings, Park Ha Sun proved that a gown's shape and cut makes all the difference. That high slit and bodice shape are red carpet classics for a reason.
6. The Penthouse: War in Life's Kim Hyun Soo in Self-Portrait
We were really feeling the springtime spirit when Kim Hyun Soo walked the carpet in a demure lace number from Self-Portrait. This reminds of something Elle Fanning would wear! The black ribbon details gave the sweet dress its own edge.
7. Sweet Home's Park Gyu Young
Park Gyu Young wore a modest and elegant lace number in black. She chose to wear no necklace atop the sweetheart neckline, but she made up for it with a striking diamond jewelry set. That's the recipe for elegance right there.
8. Times' Lee Joo Young
We were floored by this suit ensemble worn by Lee Joo Young. She looks like she walked right off a fashion week runway! Not everyone can take a laidback, slightly loose suit and make it super appropriate for the red carpet. Props to her for rocking this cool look!
9. Beyond Evil's Choi Sung Eun in Jovani
Choi Sung Eun certainly knows which shapes suit her frame. This body-hugging black dress has a halter-style top, and sultry mesh cutouts. Chic, chic, chic.
Who were your favorites?
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy's "Perfect Shadow" Returns at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!