Some girls look great no matter what they wear. And when a certain trend meets their match, they simply run off and score homerun after homerun. Case in point: Kim Jones and her off-the-shoulder tops—they’re a match made in fashion heaven.
Below, see the 12 times Miss Jones rocked the trend.
1. When she wore it for Preview's July 2015 cover.
2. When she wore this romantic red dress for Valentine's day.
3. When she did a print-on-print combo.
4. When she dressed it up and paired Vania Romoff with Louis Vuitton.
5. When she went for an eyelet off-the-shoulder top paired with shorts and made it look super fresh.
6. When she pulled off oversized sleeves.
7. When she wore the eyelet top again, but this time, paired with black leggings and ballet flats.
8. When she wore a coral top with scallop shorts to the beach.
9. When she looked like an elegant lady in red.
10. When she paired it with culottes.
11. When she looked like a beach goddess in a red bardot-inspired dress.
12. When she tried to keep it simple but still managed to look good.
She nails it. Every. Single. Time. The Queen of Clavicle title is yours, Kim!
Photos from @kimcamjones on Instagram