Fact: Posing on your own for photos is no biggie, especially since you already know your good angles and the kind of poses that show off your assets. However, posing with your S.O. is a whole other thing—you also have to consider their angles! Luckily, there is a lot of inspiration available online for you to treat as pegs. One cute couple you can consider is Ysabel Ortega and Miguel Tanfelix. The Gen Z love team always posts the most adorable pictures together, and the best part is that they're totally doable, too!
Below, we curated eight of their effortlessly charming couple pics to serve as pegs. Scroll on!
LOOK: Cute Yet Effortless Poses to Try with Your S.O., as Seen on Ysabel Ortega & Miguel Tanfelix
1. You can never go wrong with doing playful poses with your significant other—it'll always look adorable!
2. Dressed up to go somewhere fancy for date night? You can go the "paparazzi" route and make it seem like you're running away from them.
3. Sometimes, the sweetest pics can be achieved when you're both not looking at the camera.
4. Let your cool coordinated 'fits be the focus of the photo by not looking at the camera.
5. Have a friend take a sweet candid picture of you guys sharing a sweet moment.
6. You can't go wrong with a classic selfie. Pro tip: Make sure to turn on the 0.5x feature on your phone!
7. Have your S.O. look at you as you gaze at the camera—the electricity will be off the charts.
8. Here's another idea for a candid couple pic: Let a friend continuously take pictures of you two while laughing. You'll end up with cute results!
Want more Ysabel Ortega? Watch her Beauty Basics makeup tutorial below!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by theeditors.