Because of the pandemic, actress Ysabel Ortega has been spending most of her time back home in La Union and keeping herself busy with online classes. As a treat for her fans, Ysabel posted a home tour on her YouTube channel. Check out all the cool details we spotted below:
1. The tour starts with a quick look at the bamboo sala outside the front door, which were created by local furniture makers.
2. Upon entering the house, you'll notice that most of the walls are white. Ysabel says they preferred white walls because it's the perfect contrast to all the wood furniture and artwork they have.
3. She describes the style of their space as modern Balinese with a few Filipino elements. Here's a look at their second living area:
4. A lot of the pieces they own are from Triboa Bay Living (like the sculptures and chandeliers) and Crate & Barrel.
5. The living area is where Ysabel likes to nap after a good meal. Her favorite part? These white couches from Philux.
6. Right next to it is their formal dining area. Fun fact: This gorgeous table is made out of an uprooted tree from their farm.
7. Taking the tour outside, the lanai is where they like to entertain guests (pre-pandemic) 'pag 'di na kasya sa loob. There's also a bigger dining table out there, which is where they hang out and eat after a quick dip.
8. The pool area is complete with a regular pool, kiddie pool, and a Jacuzzi. (And it's equally stunning at night!)
During the tour, Ysabel also shows their movie room, kitchen, and more. Check out the complete video below:
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.