Got a small space? Adding a few mirrors here and there can give the illusion of a bigger room. Not only will it make your home look more spacious, mirrors can also make your space Instagrammable—you just have to find #aesthetic ones that’ll add some character to your room. We already showed you some full-body mirrors that’ll level up your selfie game, along with another list of mirrors to take the best OOTDs with, but if you’re looking for a bit more variety, then you’ve come to the right place.
Check out these cool mirrors that’ll make your space look IG-worthy:
1. If you’re a self-proclaimed moon child or if you simply love anything that has to do with the stars, then you’ll want to check out Ukiyo Life’s crescent moon mirror. It’ll add a touch of whimsy to your room!
Luna Mirror, P700, UKIYO LIFE, Available online.
2. This irregular-shaped mirror from Sproos Home doubles as quirky wall decor that compels you to whip out your phone and take a mirror selfie each time you pass by. We love the chic white frame that outlines the mirror—you can even rest it against a wall for a laid-back vibe.
Mirror, P6500, SPROOS HOME, Available online
3. Perfect for desks or vanities, this pebble-shaped, artsy mirror from Furi Home features colorful brush strokes handpainted by Nona Amoncio. It’s effortlessly IG-worthy!
Pebble Mirror with Stand, P3500, FURI HOME, Available online
4. Going for a boho look for your space? This frameless arched mirror from Rhipe’s Backyard will fit right into your aesthetic. Lean it against a wall and you’ll instantly have a spot where you can take your daily quarantine outfits.
Arc Frameless Mirror, P4850, RHIPE'S BACKYARD, Available online
5. This half-moon mirror from Araw Araw Studios is a great addition to your workspace—and comes in handy for times you feel like updating your followers with a random mirror pic. Not to mention, arched mirrors are all the rage lately, so this piece promises double tap-worthy pics!
Luna Frameless Half Moon Mirror, P2000, ARAW ARAW STUDIOS, Available online
6. Standing mirrors like this one from Mandaue Foam are useful in more ways than one: You can hang your bags and clothes on them. Kidding aside, this straightforward mirror is great if you have some extra floor space and don’t know what to put in it.
Billy Standing Mirror, P975, MANDAUE FOAM, Available online
7. If you’re obsessed with anything pink, this oval hanging mirror from Curio Cavern is right up your alley. Hang it up horizontally for a futuristic, giant-rearview mirror look or vertically for a retro-cool feel.
Angui Oval Mirror, P11,427, CURIO CAVERN, Available online
8. Looking for a no-nonsense full-body mirror that you can hang next to your cabinet or clothes rack? This piece from Furniture Source Philippines has a minimalist rectangular design with thin black frames perfect for those who prefer clean-cut lines for their space.
Lindbyn Mirror, P3990, FURNITURE SOURCE PHILIPPINES, Available online
9. If you have an empty wall that you feel like sprucing up, consider hanging up this chic round mirror from Sunday Home. It comes with a golden chain that you can use to hang the mirror—it’s perfect for a last-minute makeup check before heading out the house!
Faye Mirror, P999, SUNDAY HOME, Available online
10. This chic full-length mirror from Yanna’s Home has thin light-colored frames that you can rest against a wall for a relaxed vibe. You can decorate your room around it by adding #aesthetic home decor like colorful throws, exposed clothing racks, dried blooms, and more to complete your IG-worthy space!
Luna Mirror, P7,000, YANNA'S HOME, Available online
*This story originally appeared on Spot.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.