We can hear the music jungle calling out to us! As we count down the days 'til the Wanderland Music & Arts Festival, here are five things to look forward to this coming Saturday.
1. It’s Wanderland’s fifth year! To celebrate this, they’re taking you someplace no Wanderer has dared to brave before: the Jungle. Get ready to unleash your inner wildling.
2. They’re heading to a (bigger) space down South. It was quite packed in outerspace last year so the festival has moved to Filinvest City Event Grounds Alabang. Time to take a break from the city's noise; this year, it's less buildings and more trees.
3. There will be three stages. A bigger venue can house not only more people, but more stages, too. Expect three back to back to back stages–Wanderland Stage, Globe Stage, and Jungle Stage.
4. A line-up that wanders around the world. This year’s artists are hailing from Manila, Cebu, Malaysia, Canada, the UK, the USA, and Australia. There's also live art from our very own talented live artists that you can check out.
5. Two of your fave bands are making a comeback this year. You’re in for a treat! Up Dharma Down and The Temper Trap will be playing at Wanderland again to get us on the #feels train back to 2013.
Excited yet? We know we are! Be part of history by witnessing the biggest indie music and arts festival with us at Wanderland Jungle. Grab your tickets now! The wild is waiting.