What is it with McDonald’s and their ads that never fail to hit the spot? Often relatable and memorable, it’s just what we’ve grown to expect from McDo’s non-celeb releases. Now growing viral, their most recent ad introduced their all-new Burger McDo with a heartbreaking story of, well, a classic break up.
The star, apart from the burger, is a girl who showed us that a break up is just a phase some people just have to go through sometimes—it’s nothing time and a good burger can’t fix.
Watch it here:
Meet Elisse Joson, the new McDo girl everyone is talking about. Curious to know more about her, we stalked her on Instagram and found a couple of interesting things.
1. She’s BFFs with another girl on our radar, Sofia Andres.
Check out both their Instagram accounts and you will see countless photos of the two doing nothing and everything together.
2. She just turned 20 years old.
3. Prior to the McDonald’s ad, she came out in a Pond’s commercial with Nadine Lustre.
4. She was also in the cast of the Kathniel movie, She’s Dating the Gangster.
She played the girl who bullied Kathryn’s character in the movie. Elisse has also been in a couple of shows on ABS-CBN, as a part of Star Magic.
5. She has a well-curated Instagram feed.
Her grid is so clean, and the posts are obviously planned well.
6. She’s also a fashion girl-in-the-making as seen through her countless OOTDs.
She could be a fashion blogger if she wanted to.
7. We were also surprised when we found out that she takes her own photos with a Fujifilm XA2 camera.
She has an eye for good photographs and the skills to match.
8. She’s a Belo baby.
9. Also, doesn’t she kinda look like Liza Soberano?
She’s really pretty.
10. Finally, she has really good taste in lippies and magazines.
There’s still a lot to know about Elisse, but so far, we like what we see. And we have a feeling this McDonald’s gig might just be the bomb that will ultimately launch her career. One thing’s for sure, she’s definitely on our radar now.
Images from @elissejosonn on Instagram