All eyes are on 25-year-old Thai actor Denkhun Ngamnet, who will be partnered with Nadine Lustre in the upcoming ABS-CBN primetime drama series Burado. It will be the actor's Philippine debut.
Dreamscape Entertainment, a content provider division of the Kapamilya network, announced its upcoming project last February 10. The series will also star Julia Montes, Zanjoe Marudo, and Paulo Avelino. It will be filmed in the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, and India.
Following the announcement, the Thai heartthrob quickly became a hot topic on social media—an expected outcome given the fact that he's paired with TV royalty and cool girl Nadine Lustre. To prepare you for the show and to keep you in the know, here's everything you should know about Denkhun:
1. His full name is Kuan Denkhun Ngamnet.
He was born on April 20, 1994, in Ubon Ratchathani, a province in the northern part of Thailand.
2. He entered the show biz industry in 2014 through the drama series Plerng Chimplee.
3. Denkhun starred in several action drama series in Thailand including Dok Mai Tai Mek (2015) and Chumpae (2019).
4. Aside from Burado, the model-actor is also set to star in two historical dramas, Toong Sanaeha and Sunya Ruk Sunya Luang. Both will air in Thailand this 2020.
5. He won the award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role at the 2019 Asian Academy Creative Awards for his performance in the Thai drama series Krong Kam (Repercussion).
6. He is reportedly in a relationship with Thai singer-actress Grand Punwarot Duaysienklao.
7. Denkhun finished his degree in Communication Arts at Rangsit University in December 2018. He juggled his show biz career and studies.
8. Aside from acting and singing, Denkhun knows how to play the guitar, too.
9. He is a K-drama fan, and is currently watching Crash Landing On You, which stars South Korean actor Hyun Bin.
10. He (obviously) has a muscular body, and maintains his six-pack abs by going to the gym regularly.
11. Based on his Instagram feed, he is also into motocross racing.
Now that you know the basics, what do you think of Philippine TV's new hottie?
*This story originally appeared on Pep.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.