Whether it be pouring her soul out for a scene or striking a pose for a shoot, Max Collins can do no wrong. She was practically made to be in front of the camera, born with a doll-like face, a svelte figure, and a gaze strong enough to make anyone melt. So really, are we surprised that her Instagram is a treasure trove of jaw-dropping photos? If anything, it's exactly what you should expect from the talented actress. She might even inspire you to take your own photos to the next level!
Since summer is still at its height, let's start off by gaining posing inspo from Max's swimsuit OOTDs. Keep scrolling for a masterclass on IG-worthy sultry stances!
10 Sultry Ways to Pose for Instagram, As Seen on Max Collins
1. When all your attempts at a lounging shot isn't cutting it, switching to a kneeling stance will do the trick instead. Like Max, add some attitude to the pose by arching your back!
2. Tilting your body sideways while the rest faces the sun is another flattering way to show off your bod while lounging. The aerial angle will require your Instagram bestie to stand over you, but you can just show them this photo to prove that it'll be worth it!
3. Who says all your vacay shots need to be taken outdoors? Your hotel room can be just as IG-worthy of a location, especially if you have one with a stunning view of the sunset—or sunrise, for the early birds out there!
4. If there's one thing we can all learn from Max, it's that confidence is the true key to pulling off any pose. Her charisma alone makes the simple sitting pose below effortlessly sultry! To channel her vibe in your photos, lean back against a prop, relax your limbs and torso, and then put all your effort into a smize.
5. In a hurry to shoot? This mermaid pose is one you can master in less than a minute. The secret to making this look graceful is to keep your arms straight yet relaxed, and your body bent but not hunched over.
6. If you don't know what to do with your hands, use them to lift the edges of your swimsuit. Not only will it help you flaunt more skin, it'll elongate your legs, too!
7. Struggling with looking stiff in sitting poses? Follow Max's lead: tilt your head to the side, stretch one arm out, bend your legs halfway, and place your other arm over your knee to put it in frame. Easy, right?
8. Let's be real—not everyone remains put-together after a long swim. So if you want to look your best in your pics, try taking them before stepping out for the day. Like Max, make the most out of the lighting from your balcony, and while you're at it, hold a cute prop like a cup of coffee!
9. A good stretching pose does wonders for elongating the body and accentuating curves in photos. It's best paired with a one-piece swimsuit, too, because it'll immediately smooth out any wrinkles in the fabric—no steaming needed.
10. Interacting with your surroundings combats awkwardness of any kind in pictures. Keep it simple by either placing a hand on the nearest surface or leaning against it. Also, instead of just standing, cross your legs and point those toes!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!